Thursday, November 20, 2014

Two More Movember Updates

For your viewing pleasure, here are our last two competitors' moustaches. Voting on this fantastic facial hair begins soon, with fabulous prizes to be announced. Stay tuned for more details!

Today's Movember Fact:
We've been talking about Movember all month, but what exactly is Movember? It's a worldwide organization dedicated to raising awareness about men's health issues and funding programs to help prevent prostate cancer and testicular cancer, and to treat men's mental health issues. Check out the Movember Foundation's website for more information on their mission and methods.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, cool whiskers mate! I use to grow full beards myself, but I had to shave it off because it kept bugging my girlfriend lol

    I see you have an interest in subjects pertaining to health. I have a health blog myself, if you ever want to check it out sometime. I haven't covered prostate issues yet though, but there are some useful articles to do with mental issues.

    I'd love if you popped over and visited it sometime at :)

    healthisfitness.net

    ReplyDelete