Afterwards, head on over to the Central Library. We're only 10 blocks away. Here you'll find books and videos on yoga that you can use for inspiration to keep your practice going. Here are some of the great choices you'll find.
- Quick start yoga. Fast efficient workouts 20 minutes or less.
- Health & fitness. Vol. 1, Yoga for the rest of us: heart healthy yoga.
- A.M. yoga for your week.
- Yoga for runners intermediate program.
- Kundalini yoga to detox & destress.
- Complete yoga workbook: a practical approach to healing common ailments with yoga by Stella Weller.
- Step-by-step yoga for conception, pregnancy, birth and beyond by Françoise Barbira Freedman and Doriel Hall.
- Gentle yoga for arthritis featuring contributions by Laurie Sanford and Nancy Forstbauer.
- Yoga for dummies by Larry Payne, PhD, and Georg Feuerstein, PhD.
- Yoga for a healthy lower back: a practical guide to developing strength and relieving pain by Liz Owen and Holly Lebowitz Rossi.
- Little flower yoga for kids: a yoga and mindfulness program to help your child improve attention and emotional balance by Jennifer Cohen Harper.
- Original yoga: rediscovering traditional practices of Hatha yoga by Richard Rosen.
As you can see, SLPL has a wide variety of choices! We also have Yoga Journal available for checkout.