The Baden Branch is the healthy place to be this weekend, as it hosts its Sixth Annual Living Life Expo from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, October 12. Professionals from traditional healthcare and health-related organizations, as well as alternative, holistic practices, will answer questions, and perform screenings and demonstrations. Meet with representatives from:
- Community Health in Partnership Service (CHIPS)
- CLAIM (Medicare/Medicaid, Primaris)
- Great Rivers Greenway
- Healthy Effective Alternative to Live (HEAL)
- Siteman Cancer Center's Program for the Elimination of Cancer Disparities (PECaD)
- St. Louis Children's Hospital Family Resource Center (FRC)
- St. Louis College of Pharmacy
- Washington University School of Medicine's Bernard Becker Medical Library
- and much, much more!
At the same time as the expo, the Baden Branch will also host graduating pharmacy students and a licensed pharmacist from the St. Louis College of Pharmacy for "Get the 411 on Medications." The students and pharmacist will explain in plain language how medications work within the body, and will be able to answer questions about your medication in a private setting. Feel free to bring your medications with you, but keep in mind that no medical advice or recommendations will be provided.
Call Jan at 388-2400 for more information.The Baden Branch is located at 8448 Church Rd., 63147 map